Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TILT - 4th June


Snuggling in a warm bed and not having to peel yourself out of it straight away.

I have training today which means a slight decrease in my commute time. In 3 words - I was stoked! Then this morning, I woke up at my normal time naturally, ripping myself off of 30 minutes of sleep. *sigh* but I am seeing the positives and I love it!


#136@ Things We Forget

This site in general makes me swoon. I love a good inspirational message but seeing this one when I woke up this morning was perfection.


Bella

No, no - not of Twilight fame. My house is currently home to a foster puppy who the previous owner so poorly named Bella. She is adorable and her energy is contagious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy lovely! Tell me what's on your mind...