This thurday I want to share my love of all things Kidrobot, I Heard They Eat Cigarettes and Sims 3. (Oh and Tim Tam Crushes - AGAIN!)Kid Robot
Let's be honest, this is my one of my greatest loves in life. For the uninitiated, Kidrobot (KR) is a powerhouse in the vinyl collectable toy arena. In my opinion, they are purely responsible for the widespread success of a bunch of great artists (Joe Ledbetter, Too Fly and Deph to name a few - although they probably would have succeedded anyway).
Aaaaanyway, this weekend will be jam packed with KR, Dan and I are customising our very own munny's. Mine's going to be a dinosaur. I will post pics. :D
I Heard They Eat Cigarettes
![]()
'Nuff said.
Seriously glad I don't have uni exams as I am currently addicted. Amazingly fun. Oh how I missed you simies.
Tim Tam Crush
Perfection in a biscuit. Go the honeycomb it is delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy lovely! Tell me what's on your mind...