Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TILT - 2nd April


Falling in love all over again with Romeo & Juliet

For an assignment I had to do recently I took the gorgeous quote from the intro of R&J and compared it with a scene from the 2002 film City of God. Re reading the original script made me remember just how much I love it.

Holiday time!

The countdown is on for my very first ever paid break. How exciting. 6 working days left. :D

The boy

He is ever so lovely to me. He hardly even complained when I took forever at gym tonight because I wanted to do a yoga / pilates class. He's Divine.

Assorted other things I love:

Deluxe cheeseburgers (Think a big mac with mayo instead of big mac sauce to a cheeseburger scale - or to make it easier; bun, patty, cheese, lettuce and mayo). Giving random, completely unexpected gifts. Crossing the last thing off of a to do list and there really being nothing urgent to do. Discovering new interests and immersing yourself in them. The crisp feeling of brand new money. Holding hands. Making your pets really happy... Even if it means patting them forever. Not having to go to uni in the lame rain is kind of special too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy lovely! Tell me what's on your mind...